Friday, June 18, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Hi there! I'm Bilal, an experienced Whiteboard Animation Video Artist. I have worked with an animation agency and dealt with 500+ clients all over the world and they loved my work. Now I'm on Fiverr to serve you the best. Through my experience, I well understand your needs and will make you an amazing whiteboard video.



Why Eqon_Tech?



> Economical Rates

> 3+ years Experience

> Unlimited Revisions

> Discount on Bulk orders

> Whiteboard video in Any Language (CONTACT ME FIRST)



Add-Ons:



> Captions/Subtitles addition in Whiteboard video of any language: $10 per 60sec

> Full COLORED whiteboard animation: $10 per 60 sec

> Custom Whiteboard animation: CONTACT ME FIRST (video/character)



Note:



>If you need British or any other accent please contact me first so I can quote you accordingly.

> We don't work on any of these topics: Adult/Sexual, Music/Songs, Mortgages, Interests, Gambling, Winery



Any further Questions?. Please don't hesitate to message me. I am ONLINE almost all the time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller communicated very well. Made sure i reviewed what i wanted before finishing.we had some confusion along the way, but we were still able to get thru it and get it done. the video advert turned out amazing thank you.!

Seller's Response:

Welcome :)

Seller's Response:

Was good working with the seller, managed to walk the ought the challenges together in order to produce a desired outcome. Will work with him again on the next project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Would love to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

He understood all the instructions and followed every single detail in the instructions. He also added his own creativity and improved the script I sent him. The video came out outstanding. It was very professional and well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment