Monday, May 3, 2021

Create A High Converting Slideshow And Explainer Kinetic Video











About:

I will create a kinetic explainer style video that will get you more engagement and increased viewership for your business. It will contain flashy animations and cool effects.



I have created kinetic video templates that you can choose from.



  • Step 1: Pick your style here: https://a.giantself.com/kinetic

I will mix the templates if you go for the intermediate and advanced packages.



  • Step 2: Send me your script and your voice over if you have one.

I can also add a music track and your logo at no additional cost.

Just let me know.



  • Step 3: I will show you a first draft, and you can suggest several modifications until final validation.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment