Monday, June 28, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Explainer Video In Chinese











About:

Looking to create a Chinese(Mandarin) Version Whiteboard Explainer Video

I'm your right choice because I'm a Chinese from Malaysia and I'm pro in this!



You can give me a script in any language,

I can help you to translate it and create a Chinese(Mandarin) explainer video.



This is what you will get in my packages:

✔ An awesome Chinese(Mandarin) whiteboard explainer video

✔ Royalty-free background music

✔ Sound effects

✔ Background Imagery

✔ Showcase your logo & website

✔ Full HD 1080p



If you have other requirements just contact me and I will reply soon.

Your satisfaction is important to me!

今天就联系我吧!

用视频的营销方式快速精准地解答您顾客的疑虑!

谢谢!

Reviews


:

One of the best Fiver seller ever, not much revision needed as seller will take the initiative to voice out on certain recommendation that is useful for buyer. I will definitely recommend him!

:

Very Good Job well done

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment