Sunday, September 26, 2021

Create Whiteboard Animation Explainer For Your Presentation











About:

Are you looking for UNIQUE whiteboard animation ?

You find a correct person!



My name is Saeffy. 

New comer fiverr seller since 2020 but have done the same thing many times before. i will fast respond with my client.



I will originally create by my own hand to avoid copyright strike and to protect my good reputation as fiverr seller. And of course to protect you as my client from copyright issue. the work will be completed faster before the deadline.



So, what your waiting for?!

Place your order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The end result is OK. It took a couple of revisions too many before seller followed the instructions.

Seller's Response:

very good and ok

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Very good work. I'll have more work for you very soon :)

:

thankyou buddy, i will waiting for you :)

:

Again, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment