Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Create A 3D Explainer Video With Real 3D Animation











About:

70% OFF UNTIL MONDAY!



Are you looking for an animated 3D explainer video? You're in the right place!



My name is Mike and I've been working in video marketing for the past 7 years and digital marketing for 11 years, with me you're in good hands.



Don't be fooled by the low price, the quality is in fact just as high as any professional studio. I've prepared 3D animated explainer videos for every industry and I use adobe after effects and premiere pro to design them. This is the industry standard but you will NOT pay the heavy 2-3k price tag.



These 3D animations are excellent for facebook ads, youtube ads, landing page video or anywhere a video may find itself useful in stopping a client from clicking away.



Depending on the package I WILL:

  • Design a 1080p or 4K 3D explainer video
  • Help with script writing (I have tons of copywriting experience)
  • Add appropriate background music
  • Storyboards (description of each scene)
  • Voiceover
  • Include your logo, website etc



With me you're not just getting a 3D video animator, you're also getting a marketing consultant. I know how to get the best results and am ready to help you get your conversions up uP UP!





Contact me for a SPECIAL price!

Reviews


:

I had a vision for it and the communication with the seller was great. Time depends on what you provide. The quality is great. Thank You. God Bless.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment