Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Create Doodle Sales Video Within 3 Days











About:

PLEASE: SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE YOU PLACE ORDER !
----------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU HAVE A STORYBOARD DRAFT or in your MIND.

COST WILL BE ADDITIONAL TO GET THEM DRAWN.

SO, PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE and LETS DISCUSS!

------------------------------------------------------------------



Please Remember to read through the gig packages.

If you have any confusion about any package please feel free to write to me.



To get started, You have to have a script ready.  ( if you don't have a script ready, buy me a coffee, i will prepare a persuasive script for you :)

 


Count the numbers of words in the script.



Remember,



Basic Package does not include voice over recording or syncing. If you have already recorded voice over you should chose the GOLD package. If you do not have one, No Worries, I can get it recorded. in this case, Please chose platinum package.



For every 150 words, Video length will be around 55 to 60 Seconds with Voice Over narration!



I can provide Professional voice over of your desired accent and language.

What else do u wanna know ?

Just send me a message

Cheers !!!





Reviews


:

Excellent Work. Highly Recommended.

:

High quality and professional.

:

Abdur is a talented and hard working professional. There is a reason why he has hundreds of 5 star reviews. My project had a 24 hour turnaround time, and he delivered as promised. The results speak for themselves. Remember that creativity is an iterative process. Abdur and I utilized Fiverr’s video call service to discuss revisions and the general direction of the project. He was able to understand my vague ideas of what I wanted and delivered my vision better than I ever could have imagined. Also, as a perfectionist, his patience is a blessing. If you are scrolling around on Fiverr not being sure which Doodle gig to pick, look no further — Abdul (Thehappylife) is your guy!

:

Wonderful working with the happy life. Keep me informed all the way with what was happening and accepted revisions with no problems at all.

:

Excellent service Outstanding Work Will definitely work again for more projects




No comments:

Post a Comment