Monday, November 1, 2021

Create Profesional Whiteboard Or Doodly Animation In 24Hrs











About:

I will create PROFESIONAL whiteboard OR DOODLY animation in 24hrs



I will create an Amazing Whiteboard animation in 24 hours or less You can grab this deal in only for $5, exclusively on Fiverr.com



WHAT WILL YOU GET?



  • Amazing Whiteboard Animation
  • 24 hours extra fast delivery 
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% Satisfied 
  • 60 seconds Long Video 
  • 100% Commercial Usage Rights 



WHAT I WILL NEED?

 



  • Written Script up to 300words
  • 24 hours



I will give you unlimited revisions and modifications until you are 100% satisfied! Also if you Won't happy or you need a refund so I will give you your money back.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.







Note: Please contact me before you place an order to make sure I can schedule a time for it.

Reviews


:

hi was Ok bút

:

This seller is talented and outstanding! They went above and beyond to complete my project. They were fast, professional, supportive, and communicated well. The final product was exactly what I wanted--and more! I will definitely return for another video. I'm so impressed and grateful. I highly recommend this seller! A+++

:

Very professional and did a good job promptly

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment