Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Create Whiteboard Animation Video Or Whiteboard Explainer











About:

Are you looking for engaging whiteboard animation or animated marketing videos for your business?

No problem! We are a team of professionals who provides ONE-STOP-SHOP!



SIMPLE PROCESS

Step 1: Submit your script

Step 2: Voiceover recording

Step 3: Finalize your whiteboard animation explainer video or doodle video



WHY BRANDEDSERVICE

  • 700+ video projects completed
  • VIP customer support
  • One-Stop-Shop
  • 5 stars rating
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed



WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR $120:

- 60-second Whiteboard Animation

- Professional American Voice Over -, British Accent, Australian other accents 

- Script Writing help

- Free Background music.

- Any background or color.

- Full HD 1080p resolution (MP4 or Any required format)

- Unlimited Revision





**If you have ANY questions, Specific visuals, storyboard, or concerns please CONTACT me BEFORE you order so we can have a discussion over it for better results!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy and Professional

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind feedback and I am looking forward to working on your future projects!

Seller's Response:

Working with brandedservice is a breeze! He is exceptionally polite and completes every draft on time. This is my fourth custom project with him. On this round of updates we dusted off a video he created for me in 2019, updated it, and then created the final video in multiple aspect ratios for my marketing needs on various platforms. My subject matter isn't for everyone (feminine hygiene disposal) and brandedservice is completely professional about it, which I greatly appreciate! I highly recommend brandedservice.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your great feedback about me and my service. I have really enjoyed working on your projects and providing you support since 2019. Lisa have been always a great client.

:

Thanks very much




No comments:

Post a Comment