Saturday, March 5, 2022

Create Custom 2D Animation Doodle Explainer Whiteboard Video Or Animated Ad











About:

One of Fiverr's MOST PROFESSIONAL Videos Editors™

"The project came out great and was done in a very timely manner."

"Amazing job! Thank you so much."



Want the Best Whiteboard Animations? Look No Further! Yes, you have arrived at the correct location. I am a full-time Explainer Video artist who formerly worked for Disney (Italy). I walked away from Disney to discover the world. :)



As a result of this, I went on to work at one of the world's largest media firms, where my job was to create the finest whiteboards. I've done this across a wide range of verticals including instructional presentations as well as marketing films for Instagram, Facebook, and Crowdfunding campaigns.



Do doubts persist?

I have faith in the quality of my work. To demonstrate my abilities, if you message me with your script, I'll generate a FREE 15-second Animated Video Demo for you.



Custom whiteboard animated explainers in doodle or slide-by-slide style will be created by me, according to your specifications.



What exactly do I need?

  • Your video idea
  • Logo
  • Reference images (if you have them)



Before ordering take a look at my examples on YouTube!

English https://bit.ly/316c9td

Italian https://bit.ly/3lC39ph

Reviews


:

I ordered two videos and Gabriel was able to provide tailor made design and script. All pictures were hand made. He was responsive, he made all the edits I asked and he completed both videos well ahead of the deadline. Great job thank you!

:

It was my pleasure :)

:

Gabriel was extremely responsive when asked to make changes. He was great to work with and understood the requirements very well. I highly recommend his services.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Very professional and got work done in record time! 100% recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment