Sunday, April 24, 2022

Create The Stickman Animation You Want











About:

Hello there :)

Please contact me before placing the order! Thanks :)



Welcome to my gig



I'll create stick figure animations based on your story. If you have an idea in mind just discuss it with me, I'll present it visually.



It's all done with hand-drawn and frame by frame, so I can provide you with smooth and best-quality animation.

Why choose me?

  • Quick Responses
  •  100% client satisfaction.
  •  Attractive and Original Designs
  •  High Resolution Designs



Interested?

order now ! and get the animation you want or you can send me a message in advance for special offers :)



Best Regards

Genjieh

Reviews


:

Amazing!!! Super fast delivery, great communication. Exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you so much!!

:

Thank you so much :)

:

He was on time, when it came to the deadline.

:

We had very specific requirements and a conversion from a real video to a cartoon one with some added language/arrows for visual cues. The work was completed earlier than expected and within one revision the seller nailed our requirements without a ton of questions or back and forth discussion. We would consider them for similar future projects for sure.

:

Thank you very much for your order, I am very happy,, I look forward to your next project:)




No comments:

Post a Comment