Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Create 2D Infographic Animation, Explainer Video











About:

Welcome,

I hope you'll contact me soon if you need any length explainer animation, character animation, infographic animation, Typography, Whiteboard Animation, or any other custom 2d animation services.



If you're from a developing company or a new startup, I hope I'm the best presenter for your company. Knock me at the inbox. I'm available 18 hours a working day.



If you need urgent, you can share with me. I'll create my best explainer animation and give you maximum revisions until your satisfaction.



PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Reviews


:

Ashraf is very responsive and will make the necessary changes until you are satisfied. The value you get for the price is extremely high. A few items to note though. If you are very picky about the creative element or have very specific requirements, be ready to get really involved and go back and forth many times. It's quite hard to explain the ideas remotely if you do no have the right tools to communicate. Bake in around 2 days turnaround time for every change request (time zone dependent) We ended up using our own voice talent and music to begin with as we already had a voice in mind so I can't comment on this part. Overall, great value!

:

Thank you very much friend. I will remember your advice.

:

Ashraf came through for us at a very crucial time and we appreciate this a lot. He rose up to the occasion and followed our instructions and delivered the output on time. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you!

:

Ashraf is really good at what he does. He is patient and open to feedback. He gave us exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment