Sunday, May 29, 2022

Make Modern And Beautiful Explainer Video











About:

Planning to get 2D animation for your product, service or business? Well there are quite a few hurdles that you would need to face including



  • High production charges
  • Identification of correct supplier
  • High turnaround time


Well, now all you need to do is order the deal package and get a high quality 2D animated video for your business in just 7 days.



What do you get?

For $150 I will provide you a 60-second high-quality video. You also get

  1. Script
  2. Animation
  3. Voice Over
  4. Sync
  5. Background Music
  6. Logo/ URL Addition
  7. 3 Alterations (ANIMATION)
  8. Full HD quality and more





Take your business to a new level without putting too much pressure on your pocket.

Do you need more reasons? Please do not hesitate to contact me

**If you have ANY questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns please CONTACT me BEFORE you order so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.***



INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSFER COMMERCIAL RIGHTS

https://help.vyond.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000497763-When-do-I-transfer-commercial-rights-to-a-video-

Reviews


:

He is the ONLY person I use for any and all Explainer Videos. What a talent and my client's absolutely love his work.

:

Excellent animation, highly reccomend

:

Just finished my 8th video with Duarias. Couldn't ask for anyone better!

:

Excellent work, provided exactly what we wanted in a good time frame. Will definitely be working together in the future.

:

Duarias is very skilled, and is highly recommended from my end. We will be working together in near future as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment