Monday, August 22, 2022

Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

I will create a professional whiteboard animations video



Are you looking for a Whiteboard Animation Video to advertise your business and increase your sales? I will create Professional High-Quality Whiteboard animation in 24 hours or less. You will get 100% Commercial Usage Rights as all of the images are LICENSED.



WHAT WILL YOU GET?



  • Professional Whiteboard Animation Video
  • 24 hours extra fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% Satisfied 
  • 180+ seconds Long Video 
  • 100% Commercial Usage Rights 
  • LOGO WATERMARK
  • FULL HD
  • FULL COLOR





WHAT I WILL NEED?



  • Written Script
  • LOGO if you want me to add



I will give you unlimited revisions and modifications until you are 100% satisfied! Also if you Won't happy or you need a refund. I will give you your money back.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.



I don't do custom animations



I will create a professional whiteboard animations video

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment