Sunday, August 7, 2022

Create Animated Explainers Video Or Promo Video











About:

Welcome to my animated explainer video services. I can create video of any length. my offers included Full HD 2d Animation, professional voiceover(multiple languages and accents), Character lipsync, Brand color matching, Storyboard, background music, custom and diverse characters, sound effects, Logo import and much more!



I am providing unlimited revisions in my all packages to make sure your video will be in High quality.



If you need video more than 90 seconds then no problem. just inbox me and I will create a custom offer for you!



Place your order now to get amazing animated explainer video and I will make sure you are completely satisfied!

Reviews


:

excellent work, timely delivery, professional and exactly what I was asking for!

:

Thank you very much!

:

nice work. very easy to transact with and fast delivery I will definitely order again soon!!

:

Thank you very much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment