Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Create Professional Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Are you looking ways to grow your business by using Whiteboard Animation Explainer VIDEO?



Well, look no more. Because you have found the RIGHT GIG.



I will create an Professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION Explainer VIDEO for your businesses, products, and services. With me, you can get an engaging WHITEBOARD VIDEO at an affordable cost. I guarantee that you’ll be 100% satisfied with the quality of my WHITEBOARD ANIMATION.



My PACKAGES:



  • BASIC: 100 Words Script (60sec Whiteboard Animation)
  • STANDARD: 200 Words Script (90sec Whiteboard Explainer Video)
  • PREMIUM: 300 Words Script (120sec Animated Explainer Video)
  • AI Voice-Over
  • BG Music
  • Full HD1080p
  • Add Logo/Web URL
  • Unlimited Revision





Why me?

  • Professional whiteboard animation video
  • Fastest response
  •  Affordable plans
  • Special Discounts to regular clients
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction



Note:

Remember, My services are not limited to 120 sec. You can contact me for custom offers. If you still have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me. So, what are you waiting for?



Place your order now to get an amazing whiteboard animated explainer video.

Muzammilcreation





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment