Thursday, September 29, 2022

Create A Custom Whiteboard Animation











About:

Use the power of videos to communicate your ideas

We create videos for

  • Startups
  • Marketing campaigns
  • Education
  • Real Estate
  • Medical Sector.. and many others!



Why work with us?



My name is Carlos and I am a Digital Marketing, Animation and Social Media Expert. I am also the founder of Videokrtoon, and my team and I would love to help you not only get high-quality videos but also videos that convert seamlessly and flawlessly. I have over 13 years of experience working with renowned companies such as Novartis, Pfizer, Uber, Shaq, the LAPD, among many others...

I am a Top- Rated Seller and Fiverr Choice with more than 9,000 completed projects and thousands of 5-star reviews, and I would love to help you transform your vision into a great animated video ☺



What we need from you to start: 

  • A completed project script, brief, or storyboard (or incase you need the script service let us and we will send you our detailed questionnaire)
  • Animation run-time 
  • When you need it delivered by
  • Audio (if you have specific music you want to use), or we can use the music from our libraries. 



Message us before placing an order so we can start discussing your project :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment