Friday, September 9, 2022

Create A Whiteboard Animation 2D Explainer Marketing Video











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Whiteboard Animation Or 2d Video Gig!



I highly recommend to contact me before placing your order, to confirm if i will be able to create a great video for your project.



We create whiteboard animation and 2D animation explainer video.



Our Whiteboard or 2d Explainer Videos are great for: Your Company | Product | Website | Business l & more!...





Amazing Voice Over (In All Languages)

Voice Sync

Subtitles

Full HD (4k)

Speed Painting 

Script Writing

24 Hours Delivery



NOTES:

  • Revisions are not applicable to script writing and voice-over. Please double-check it.
  • Besides English, Other language will cost you extra



I am providing extremely affordable services to increase my reputation on Fiverr.



So place your order now or inbox me to get your whiteboard animations and 2D animations video done right now.

Reviews


:

great service!

:

Thank you!

:

Excelente trabajo, Gracias

:

Amazing job and amazing quality of animation and voiceover 👏

:

Thanks For The Feedback..




No comments:

Post a Comment