Sunday, November 6, 2022

Draw A Professional Explainer Video In Videoscribe











About:

If you are looking for a whiteboard animation, I provide professional whiteboard videos.



I can produce Custom Videos. Just make a request.



All of my packages include Voice over recording so, you don't have to bother paying an extra for that.



I provide unlimited revision in my Standard and Premium packages.



Please note that any revisions to the script after delivery will cost an extra



I offer voice overs in these accents and languages



American English, British English, French.

For any other accent, Contact me before ordering. It might cost and extra



For scripts that exceed 400 words, please contact me before ordering for a custom offer.



I will make huge discounts to orders with scripts over 1000 words



Let's get started. :-)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment