Thursday, December 22, 2022

Create Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

If you are looking for a whiteboard animation. Welcome to my gig!

I’m a professional whiteboard animation. I will create whiteboard animation, videoscribe, sketch

Are you looking to promote your business, advertise a product or something else?

Please contact me. You just need to give me the idea, the script. We shall create an amazing outstanding whiteboard animation video for you.

What I will need from you:

  • A written script or an idea
  • Voice file (If you don’t have it, I’ll record it with my own voice or convert it to your request)

From my gig, you will get:

  • High Quality Full HD video
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Good customer service
  • On time delivery

You can see more about what you will get in the packages.

Please message me. I’m always ready.

Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment