Saturday, December 3, 2022

Create A Unique 2D Animation Or 2D Explainer Video











About:

** I'm a true professional 2d explainer video expert with over 5 years of experience**



Check out my amazing portfolio here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18Qsdf9tAFSxhv2yIMM1IXWmqtE2C7UWf?usp=sharing



I don't just create drag and drop animation as most freelancers do, I will thoroughly study your brand's design language and colors and create a high-quality 2d animated explainer video that is super coherent to your brand/website. This is what I'm doing for the past 5 years and this is what I'm good at



Why you wanna chose me:



A true Professional: I'm a solid 2d animator with over 5 years of experience, I have polished design and animation skills up to date with the modern design and animation trends.



Original work: I create original Illustrations for my 2d animated explainer videos that are coherent to your brand.



  • Latest Trends: I'm up to date with the latest design and animation trends.


  • Full HD output: I can deliver in any resolution you want


  • Sound design: I will do a high quality sound design to add to the video.


  • Positive attitude: I'll make as many revisions as you want happily.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment