Thursday, February 16, 2023

Create A Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hi,



I am Hashir Ahmed. I am a Professional 2D animation artist with over 

5 years of hands-on experience in 2D animations. My services include animations, motion graphics and illustrations. I have worked for many clients to create an ideal motion graphics video for their business and to fulfill any motion graphics/infographics job. UNDP(United Nations Development Programme) is among my Top clients.



In this Gig, I am offering custom animated Explainer Videos. My team is skilled in a variety of styles, creativity and uniqueness - the use of templates is not acceptable, I provide a total custom experience to my clients by working from scratch. 



The basic package includes 60 seconds of high-quality basic animation with music and the option to include your logo. We have a three-step process to help create the best possible video:



Storyboarding

Illustration/graphic design

Animation



Additionally, scriptwriting services, voice-over talent in many languages and more are offered at an additional cost. 



Contact me today and let me help you craft your next animated project.



100% SATISFACTION WITH A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment