Friday, February 10, 2023

Create A 2D Animated Explainer Video Or Ad Video











About:

Price is listed per 30, 60 and 90 seconds.



What should you expect from me?

  • Animation
  • Voice Over*
  • Full HD
  • Music
  • Custom Branding
  • Subtitles Addition
  • Logo
  • Commercial Rights



I'd love to help take your idea, product, service or brand to the world with my high-quality Explainer Videos.



I am a professional explainer video creator with over a decade of experience. Since 2010, I have produced over 6000 engaging explainer videos for my clients on Fiverr.



My strength lies in my unique ability to understand any idea and create a unique video that meets my client's goals.



Check my portfolio at https://www.fiverr.com/users/sorinelo/portfolio



What do I need from you?

  • I have a standard questionnaire that you need to fill in the detail
  • Approvals at different stages
  • Any other guidelines that you might want me to follow



My streamlined process will ensure that at the end of the project, you will get a top-notch explainer video with a delightful experience at every stage.



I also offer videos in languages other than English along with unlimited revisions.

Please contact me to know the details and how it works.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment