Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Create 2D Animations Including Charts And Graphs











About:

Hello!

I'm a U.S. Animator, based out of Colorado. This gig specializes in animated charts and graphs but I can animate much more (including web animations, GIFs and more). Please message me first to discuss your project and to ensure I can indeed deliver what you need. Here are some recent animations, I can send a full portfolio link upon request:



https://dribbble.com/RobotsInc



Gig Examples include:

  • Bar charts,
  • Pie charts
  • Line Charts
  • Percentage Animations
  • Statistical representations
  • Infographics & Flowcharts
  • Much more



What I will ask:

  • If you already have a design of your graph or chart (ideas or conceptual data infographics welcome)
  • Specific Formats/Dimensions Needed (GIF, Video, Lottie)
  • Reference designs or animations (if applicable)
  • Your color scheme or design document
  • Logos if you'd like me to animate them as well



What you will receive:

  • Final format is HD video, 1920 x 1080 MP4 (unless otherwise specified)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment