Monday, March 20, 2023

Create A Colorful Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video In 1 Day











About:

"I will create a colorful whiteboard Animation video"



Please contact me in my inbox before placing your order.





You must be looking to promote your business or service to explain your product.

Don't worry, I will create a colorful whiteboard animation for your services. A whiteboard animation explainer video will help you to engage your targeted customer more engagingly.



Which services do we provide?



•An amazing colorful whiteboard animation explainer video

•1080p HD quality

•Free background music

•You will get a robotic voice over free

•Professional voice-over (with extra charges)

•I can also create your logo with some extra charges



What I need from you?



•A written script

•Your services basic info

•Voice over file (if u have)

•Logo(if u have)

•Images(optional)



Note :

I will use images from my library&custom images if u provide any whiteboard animation or any pic.



Please contact me in my inbox before placing your order. Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment