Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Create A Custom Isometric Explainer Video In Premium Style











About:

IMPORTANT:-

PLEASE DON'T PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSION, DIRECT INBOX ME WITH DETAILS. OR, IF YOU'RE IN A HURRY, YOU CAN DO IT.





I will use 3D isometric animation as well as a little bit of 2D isometric animation (custom) in your explainer video, when we combine it accordingly, it will have a killing look.



Whatever,

Gig contains:

  • Isometric Explainer Video Animation with 3D and 2D isometric elements.
  • Royalty-free Background Music
  • Suitable and perfect elements for your explainer video.
  • Isometric Text Animations (to help understand viewers).
  • Dynamic Transitions
  • Infographics
  • Isometric Character Animations
  • On-Time Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction



I've experience of last 7 Years :'D



You Can Check My Portfolio via checking other gigs/or inbox me.



Basic Video quality starting from 1920x1080 and 60fps



I'll recommend you to inbox me before placing an order.



Chill, if anything makes you confused, again Feel free to inbox me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment