Monday, March 6, 2023

Create 2D Animated Bible Stories Explainer Video











About:

I highly recommend to contact me before placing your order, to discuss details of the project for a great 2d Bible animation video production.

 

Greetings!

 

I will create a 2d animated Bible Story explainer video or 2d animation video of any length the price is listed per 90, 180, 300 seconds.  

 

The top events in the Bible is presented in 2D animation. Covering Creation, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus Christ, Peter, Paul and John and many more

 

Bringing your idea to life with a world-class 2d animated explainer or 2d animation at the most affordable price.

 

If you have any questions for animated explainers or 2d animation videos feel free to message me. I am ready to work with you and talk to you about your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment