Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Create A Premium Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video In 24Hr











About:

I am Doca nipa founder of doca production and I'm here to offer the

BEST WHITE BOARD ANIMATION VIDEO OFFER IN FIVERR

Why I am special?

My service include

  • unique colorful whiteboard animation video
  • up to 90 second running time in basic package
  • unlimited words in script!
  • voiceover in American, Australian, British, Indian accent.
  • Extreme fast delivery.
  • up to 4k 50fps whiteboard animation explainer video.
  • Royaltyfree background music
  • Unlimited revisions until you fully satisfied.



How to get started?

  1. Contact me and tell your idea/concept
  2. Do you have a script? No problem, I will create one for you
  3. animating progress
  4. Extreme fast delivery



If you have any problem regarding the process I am 24//7 available for you

videos above 6 minutes come in inbox to get a quote

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SUCESS!

excited to get started! ORDER NOW





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment