Sunday, June 25, 2023

Create Custom Professional 2D Animation Cartoon Explainer Video In Toonly











About:

I will create custom professional 2d animation cartoon explainer video in toonly



· Please message before placing an order!



 Why Choosing Me?



I'm a professional animator having four years of experience and one year in social media advertising. I design video keeping in mind the latest ongoing trends on various social media platforms.



I use toonly software to create higly-engaging 2d cartoon animated explainer video which is best for sales, marketing and advertising.



 My Services:



  • Try my best to avoid any revisions, and deliver within one-go.



  • Natural human sounding voiceover with no AI robotic voice.



  • 30 - 60 - 120 - 240 - 300 - 600 seconds long video.



  • Unlimited revisions until client satisfaction.



  • Royalty free background music.



  • 4K and 1080p resolution.



  • Add logo in the video.



 What I Need:



  • Please provide me script written in words and it must be perfect; accurate and voiceover if any.



 Note:



Please drop me a message before placing an order and I accept custom and bulk orders too.



I will create custom professional 2d animation cartoon explainer video in toonly

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment