Monday, July 31, 2023

Provide This Cleaning Service Or Sanitizing Promo Video











About:

Please read the gig description carefully before placing an order.



This is a pre-made video, I do not take custom script.



Are you providing home and office cleaning services? Do you need to promote your business?

I have a solution for you! I will provide this cleaning service or sanitizing promo video for you and it will certainly bring more customers to your cleaning service business.



Videos for carpet cleaning, pressure washing and air duct cleaning, dryer vent also available.



The sample gig contains ALL IN ONE PACKAGE.



What you will get with my Premium package only at $15:



  • Full HD (1920X1080) Video
  • Your business contact info +logo
  • Background music
  • 1 free revision
  • Quick response





What I need from you?



Your Business

  1. Contact number
  2. Website address
  3. Email Address
  4. Business name
  5. logo(png format)



Gig Extras:

  • Additional revision.



Where you can use this:

You can use this video on your website and social media.



If you need to clarify anything, please do not hesitate to contact me, I am sure we will find a common language!

Thanks.



Extra fast delivery less than 24 hours!!!



fiverr.com

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment