Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Create An Animated Marketing Video Or 2D Explainer Video











About:

Are you looking for an Animated Marketing Video or a 2D Explainer Video for your business?



I am Moazzam, a Level Two Seller on Fiverr - creating Animated Marketing Video or Explainer Video for over 5 years!!! Whether you need a video for your business, products, or services. I can creatively bring your ideas to life. Whatever your ideas are, I can create a perfect 2D Explainer Video or Marketing Video that will exceed your expectations.



Each Package Included the Services Below:

  • Voice-Over
  • BG Music
  • HD 1080p
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Add Logo/Web Url
  • Color Branding



Notes:

  • Script and Voice-Over Changes are not included in Unlimited Revisions.
  • In case the script exceeds 300 words, will cost you $15 extra for every 50 words exceeded.
  • Ai Voiceover is FREE whereas there are some extra charges for Human Voiceover.
  • I can create animations in any language. Just inbox me with your request.



For more than 120 seconds/300+ words script, just send me a message for a custom offer.



Feel free to contact me if you have any queries. Looking forward to working with you.

BoardStudio

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment