Friday, September 1, 2023

Create An Engaging Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video For You











About:

Are you seeking ways to grow your business by using Whiteboard Animation Explainer VIDEO?



Well, look no more. You're in the right spot.



I will create an engaging WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO for your businesses, products, and services. Only with me, you can get an engaging WHITEBOARD VIDEO at an affordable cost. I guarantee that you’ll be 100% satisfied with the quality of my WHITEBOARD ANIMATION.



PACKAGES:



  • BASIC: 100 Words Script (45sec Whiteboard Animation)
  • STANDARD: 200 Words Script (90sec Whiteboard Explainer Video)
  • PREMIUM: 300 Words Script (120sec Animated Explainer Video)
  • Robotic Voice-Over
  • BG Music
  • Full HD1080p
  • Add Logo/Web URL
  • Unlimited Revision



Why me?

  • Engaging whiteboard animation video
  • Fast response
  • Special Discounts to regular clients
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions until you mark done



Script and Voice-Over Changes are not included in Unlimited Revisions.



I make Animations of all lengths, message me for videos above 120sec/300words, and get an offer according to your needs.



Feel Free to CONTACT ME for any Question

rehman_studio1

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment