Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Create An Animation Explainer Video With Vyond In 24H











About:

2d Animation AND Explainer Video

Hi there, I am Amjad Javed , a Professional 2d Animation AND Explainer Video creator have a experience of more than 8 years . Having work with top clients globally. I have done a lot of work in this field with different clinets . You will be completely satisfied with my work.



Following Services will be provided to you :



  • 2D Video Animation Creator
  • Whiteboard Animations
  • Promotional ads video
  • Explainer videos
  • Royality free Background music
  • Voiceover of any accent
  • 2d Highest quality (1080p)
  • Logo addition



WHAT I NEED



To get a mind blowing Professional 2D animation video you only need to send me:



  • A script (if you have any)
  • Logo (optional)
  • Business details.



All there is to it is that. Place your order right away, then take a seat back and unwind while you wait for a fantastic 2d Animation Explainer Video to arrive.



NOTEIncase of any quires, contact now. See you in my inbox.

Regards

Amjad Javed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment