Sunday, November 19, 2023

Create A 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hey! Thanks for considering my service.



I will create any 2D explainer animation for you!

I completed a four year animation and media design study at ROC van Twente and I am currently studying at Saxion doing another four year course named creative business.



Before ordering please message me so I can ensure that I am the best person to create an animation for you.



All my packages will include custom and original voiceovers, graphics, characters and backgrounds.

The final video can be in any format that you want.

All the music and sound effects that I use are royalty-free and will suit your brand.



If you have a preferred style of animation, just let me know.

Different examples of styles include:

  • Typography focused
  • Flat design
  • Realism
  • Issometric



Visit my website to see my portfolio with my best work.

marijnhagreis.myportfolio.com



If you have any questions or have requests that are not included in the description just let me know!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment