Monday, November 13, 2023

Animate Your Chart, Infographic, Graph For Your Youtube Channel And Social Media











About:

Hello, Welcome to my gig!



I can create any kind of chart animation, with different complexity.



Just send your chart/graph Screenshot, and I can get started.



** If you don't already have the design, don't worry, I can also build the chart from the data you provide.



My client satisfaction is My #1 priority.



** What will you get?

  1. Full HD 1080p output
  2. Add additional images or videos inside the animations
  3. Full control in zoom, duration, and the feel of the animations
  4. Add background music or sound design





** Video Style:

  1. A basic type (Line, Bar, Pie, etc)
  2. Dashboard style with many different charts
  3. Explainer infographic story (needed to be discussed first because it may have different pricing options)
  4. More based on your request



** Need it faster? 

** Contact me for Extra Quick delivery.

** Feel free to message me, and I will answer as fast as we can.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment