Thursday, January 25, 2024

Make A 2D Explainer Animation For Your Business











About:

Always contact me first.                               Hi, my name is Irina. I will make a professional explanatory video for you for your business or educational content. I can make a detailed storyboard based on your script. So you will have an idea of what your animated video will look like. As I work, I will send you different stages of the process. Feel free to contact me and tell me about your idea!





Please CONTACT ME FIRST to discuss the project.





You will receive:

  • Unique high quality video 
  • Animated characters, objects and graphics
  • 1080HD quality
  • Sound effect
  • Animation of your logo



I need:

- Your script (required for every order)

- Your vector logo (preferred) or Png format

- Voiceover







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment