Thursday, January 11, 2024

Create Whiteboard Animation For You











About:

Hello, I'm Prisma, a professional whiteboard animation maker, specializing in creating high-quality explainer videos. I will create engaging and enjoyable videos for companies, businesses, products, services, and campaigns. Here's what you can expect from my Animation Service:



  • Studio Quality voice recording
  • Full HD Video
  • Background music
  • Optional sound effects
  • Unlimited revisions (excluding script errors)



To get started, I kindly request the following requirements:



  • Send the script you have and send it to my private message
  • Give me the animated white board theme you want in my private message



Extra services available:



  • Video watermarking and editing
  • Faster delivery
  • Subtitles
  • Custom drawings



If you have any questions or special requests, feel free to reach out. I'm here to assist you.



Best regards

Prisma studioAni

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment