Friday, February 9, 2024

Create Custom Hand Drawn Animation For A One Of A Kind Video











About:

Are you looking for a truly unique and artistic animation for your project? Look no further!



I create custom hand-drawn digital animations that are unlike common stock media animations. They have a more human and pleasing aesthetic that is sure to engage your audience.

As a motion designer, I excel at using lines, shapes, and colors to bring ideas to life.

All I need from you to get started is,

  • your initial idea,
  • the script or voiceover (if available)
  • any preferred brand info (such as a color scheme or logo).



I can also accommodate different media platforms, whether it's Facebook stories, YouTube, Instagram reels, or something else.

If you're not sure which package is right for you, just send me a message with your requirements and I'll be happy to provide a custom order. And for videos with a runtime of over three minutes, please don't hesitate to reach out and we can discuss your needs further.

Let's work together to create a one-of-a-kind hand-drawn animation that tells your story!"

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment