Saturday, February 3, 2024

Create Science And Medical 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

HELLO GREAT BUYER!!



Are you in search of a captivating and informative method to convey intricate medical concepts to your audience? Look no further! With my specialized skills in the realm of 3D MEDICAL ANIMATION, I can assist you in transforming complex medical ideas into visually stunning and comprehensible presentations formats.



Our animations are widely used in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical startups and healthcare industries to educate healthcare professionals, patients, and the general public.





I have an extensive grasp of medical procedures, anatomy, and terminology. My expertise lies in transforming your medical concepts into vibrant and visually striking animations that streamline intricate information and heighten comprehension.



What do I offer?



  • Video Editing
  • Script Writing
  • Stock Footage
  • Background Music
  • 3D Effects
  • Voice Over (Extra Category)
  • Subtitles
  • Basic Animation and Graphics
  • Thumbnail for Youtube



Please contact me before placing order. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment