Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Create Whiteboard Animation Explainer Videos Using Doodle Videoscribe Canva











About:

I am a whiteboard animator experienced in creating whiteboard animations for individuals (YouTube Channels and Facebook Pages), small and medium-sized businesses and organizations. Whether you are trying to win work, list your services, create new course, or create a new channel on social media, I can help as follows;



1. Whiteboard Video creation of any length, Categories:



- Business, Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Law & Taxation, Money



- History



- Psychology



- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics etc.)



- Love and Relationship



- Religious



- Self Development



2. Animate/edit existing Video.



I am committed to work and client satisfaction is my responsibility. I have worked with over 100s of national and international clients and more than 75% of them are our regular clients. You can see my previous work before placing order or contacting me.



 



What you get from my work?



· 1080p HD Resolution



· Customized format (White or colorful background)



· Copy right free background music



· Unlimited revisions until you satisfied



· 24/7 availability and expertise



Software Used:



· VideoScribe



· Doodle Maker



· Canva Pro



Lets Create!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment