Friday, May 24, 2024

Create Professional Whiteboard Animation Video In 500 Words











About:

Hello there,

I'm here to make top-caliber and appealing whiteboard liveliness explainer recordings at a reasonable cost.



Looking for a Whiteboard video? I will create an Amazing Whiteboard animation in 24 hours or less. You can grab this deal ONLY FOR $5, exclusively on Fiverr.com



Available All size ratios:

  • Size 16:9 ( Great for Youtube and Website content)
  • Size 1:1 (Perfect for Insta & Facebook)
  • Size 9:16 (Ideal For Instagram & Facebook Stories)



What you can expect from me:(DEPEND ON PACKAGE YOU SELECT)

  • High-Quality Whiteboard animation 1080 HD video.
  • A Great Animation
  • High-Quality Voice Over
  • Royalty-free background music
  • 100% Commercial Usage Rights 
  • unlimited revision within the scope



Requirements to start your work:

  • Provide me your written script (required in every order)
  • Voice over file (If you have any)
  • Logo & images (If you have any)
  • Provide me your website Link (optional)



Additional Services:

COLOR VIDEO: $10



Once again, If all these feel confusing or any queries like Long-term work. Feel free to contact me. I am always there for you.



Thank you,

Your Whiteboard Expert

Habib

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment