Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Create Custom Whiteboard Explainer Videos With My Own Drawings











About:

I CREATE TRULY  ORIGINAL  AND  CUSTOM MADE  ILLUSTRATIONS.

 DO NOT USE PRE-MADE OR STOCK DRAWINGS.



PORTFOLIO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0izmQnrKbQ&list=PLxQFkaY4BEVyO_Awrb4Cg-ZBaQ6rciT6X&ab_chan



IMPORTANT:



  1. CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING: Packages are a guideline of the prices and often won't fit your specific project. Please contact me first to clarify the details of the project, the price and the deadline.
  2. CHARACTER DON'T MOVE: Illustrations are still images that I will draw myself, with the effect of a hand drawing the illustration on screen.
  3. SCRIPT WRITING AND/OR VOICEOVER RECORDING HAVE AN EXTRA COST: it is recommended that you provide those files for me to start production. You can easily find scriptwriters and voice-over actors here in Fiverr.
  4. I OFFER UNLIMITED CORRECTIONS OR MINOR MODIFICATIONS. AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW THE SCRIPT APPROVED FOR THE ORDER: If the script or the voiceover are changed, that might carry a cost.



PRICE RATE:

A standard line-art only whiteboard video cost $125 USD per minute or 150 words.

For explainer videos, the price adjusts proportionally based on the amount of words of narration in the script and the duration of the audio file.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment