Friday, May 21, 2021

Create A Professional Animated Explainer Video











About:

Do you need a professional selling animation video that will simply, briefly and clearly tell your customers about your business and increase your sales 2-4 times? I am glad to welcome you on my gig!



Since 2016, I have been creating animated videos. I have completed over 400 videos with excellent reviews. Apart from that, I also have many skills that help me create high-quality videos: excellent language skills, scripting, necessary design skills, aesthetic taste, creative thinking.



I carefully work out all the details: a clear clear script with a call to action at the end, harmonious arrangement of objects in the frame, constant dynamics, color compatibility, appropriate effects and transitions, adequate proportions, accents on the most important points, music selection according to the mood of the video, etc.



Why should you contact me?

• Unlimited number of edits.

• Professional voice over.

• I write the script myself, so we can easily approve it with you.

• A clear and illustrative description of your business or service.

• High quality work.

• Compliance with the agreed deadlines.



I will be glad to help you. Feel free to place an order and write to me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks. I really liked the video! Professional and high quality work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the review!

:

Excellent job, I’m very satisfied! Very fast also. Highly recommend!

:

Thank you very much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment