Sunday, May 16, 2021

Create An Awesome 2D Animated And Explainer Video For You











About:

WELCOME TO  MY GIG ------->>>>>>

 MY GIG INCLUDES>>>>>>>>>>

  • Add Logo
  • Background Music
  • Full HD (1080p)
  • Scriptwriting with extra charges
  • 3 packages with different running time of video
  • Voice Over Recording included in 2 packages
  • voice can be record for the clients who will demand

 

We design our explainer videos:

  • To  fit your needs

  • To clearly  explain your products/services in detail

  • To create a great scenes

  •  if you are Interested? Message me and ask further questions

  • YOUR Sincere video_editor795

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The video consisted of characters standing in one spot, as in one real scene. There were objects that were graphic images, not animated. Other than wiggling back and forth, no real animation or storytelling. I might as well have gotten on videoscribe and done it myself, but resorted to this because I don't have enough time with my job. This is not something I would ever put on my website or a client's. Sorry, it was just a no-go for me, but thanks.

Seller's Response:

Extremely bad buyer as she didn't even mentioned what to do just send the text and asked for a normal character and i did that very bad and even she didn't ask for any revision . i will never ever recommend this buyer to anyone

Seller's Response:

if you're looking for something that isn't premade moving assets pasted onto a video don't use this guy. it probably takes him an hour tops to make one of these. I gave him a storyboard and what I received was somehow less cohesive then if I used stick figures. good if you want a laugh I guess.

Seller's Response:

the storyboard was even worse and can't be judge easily and I made everything as per their requirements and yes at the end I made a revision as well so everything was done according to his idea and I thought he is completely satisfied but sorry to see all this above

Seller's Response:

Whilst I appreciate the willingness to work and try - but I am quite underwhelmed with the result and will look elsewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment