Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Amaze You With A Wonderful Whiteboard











About:

*** Engagement> Leads> Sales ***

ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE NOW!

For examples of my work - please visit my gallery on youtube: bit.ly/3e9PcKL



Requirements :

  • Read the business policy (on the gallery above)
  • Script 

Why Choose Me ?

  • FREE short preview
  • High quality, professional and clean looking animation!
  • UNLIMITED revisions up to your 100% satisfaction!
  • Great costumer service
  • Affordable price



- Please feel free to contact me FOR ANYTHING!



*I reserve the right to refuse any script for moral reasons ,and will refund your money if that is the case.

see you soon :)

Itiel

אני מציע את השירות הנפלא הזה במחיר זהה גם בעברית, אך ללא הקריינות, כיוון ששוק הקריינות בעברית יקר מאוד. יש אפשרות להוסיף קריינות, אבל במחיר שונה

לפרטים נוספים צרו איתי קשר!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

עבודה מושלמת ומיוחדת יש מצב שאחזור שוב לשדרג.....כרגיל

Seller's Response:

תודה רבה אלינור! כמו תמיד תענוג לעשות איתך עסקים :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome! Paid attention to detail and did a great job communicating. I highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much! I truly appreciate your words, it was a real pleasure working with you :)

:

This project with Itiel_aharonson was excellent from start to finish. He kept in touch with me throughout the project and responded to my requests quickly and efficiently. The final product is unbelievable! We are extremely pleased. I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment