Monday, July 12, 2021

Make Video Explainer With Illustration











About:

********Please remember always text me before ordering! Thanks******





Looking for special animation comercial??click me



I will create an awesome 2D explainer video for you.



What you receive :



  • Full HD 2K or 4K..mp4 file 
  • High quality Graphics
  • Source file include a fee











If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



Please contact me first before placing it.





Thank you! :)









All the rights for commercial use of illustrations and the final products reserved for Sanam Jokar.

Reviews


:

The best out there

:

Sanam is very good at what she does. Second job, will be coming back for more!

:

Fantastic communication and even better designs.

:

Beautiful work

:

High quality product. Sanam is a talented animator. Highly recommend and I’m looking forward to working with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment