Monday, September 20, 2021

Create A Colorful Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Hello there,



Are you looking for a whiteboard explainer video for your business or personal needs?



Don't even bother to look around, I am providing the best whiteboard explainer videos on fiverr..



I am level two fully experienced whiteboard animator with over 120 positive reviews on my profile..



This time I'm providing whiteboard animation videos with colors, that means more engaging videos and more customers to your business.



I will be providing you customer support with revisions until you are fully satisfied.



The salient features of my services are:



  • Colorful drawings
  • Full HD 1920x1080 Delivery
  • Fast Delivery
  • Watermark
  • Voice Over Recording

  • Background Music
  • Logo


Note:

  • I can create video in any language. Just send me a message first. I can also send you the samples of previous ones that I did in different languages. 


Revision Policy: We are Offering UNLIMITED Revisions Until your Satisfaction ,.Please keep in mind, revisions are just for drawings and it doesn't cover changes in (Voice-over)



I have a team, so don't worry about the queue.



If you have other requirements just contact us, we are online almost all the time.



Order Now!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

an outstanding person a great team he has he is defiantly the best out there he takes feedabacks in a positive and smooth manner and he fixed and updated all comments made to better this video of this AMERICAN "Network Marketing Company" would love to work with him again i recommend and i endorse he is very Professional and he is very respectufll whaterver AMOUNT OF MONEY he and his team asks you for YOUR PROJECT do it!.... give it he will not let u down attach u can see a little taste of one of the videos he did he gave me 2 in total... 2 with instrumentals and 2 without instrumentals which is what i had asked thanks so much dear buddy... Grettings from the crazy streets of New York

:

Thank you so much for this great review. I really appreciate it.

:

He is quick in responding to my messages. He produced a high quality job.

:

After a few corrections, everything turned out good. Seller was easy to work with.

:

We asked for a birthday whiteboard, and although the seller did not have an example to give us in advance, the end result was exactly what we wanted. The delivery was super fast and the communication was easy and fast as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment