Friday, September 24, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Explainer Video











About:

I am a full-time professional Animator over 8 years of animation experience and many happy repeat buyers. I specialize in motion graphic, pre-made & custom whiteboard animation, 2d animation, logo animation and Animated Gif. With a pleasant, friendly and affordable prices, I'm your guy for Animation Video.


I am sure you can find cheaper services and I wish to assure you that I will work with you to ensure that you will receive on-time a high-quality video that fully meets your requirements.



I am offering:
  • Script Writing
  • Full HD Video
  • Adding logo & URL
  • Color Animation
  • Unlimited Animations
  • Attractive background music


Voice Over offered with Commercial Rights to choose native VO artist according to your gender and language: (No Robot Voice)

Available Accents: American, British, Australian, Spanish Or, your desired accent





Why you choose me:
  • One-Stop-Shop
  •  Free Commercial Uses
  •  Premium Doodles SVG images
  •  Working on Fiverr science 2015
  •  Reply to your message within 1/2 min.
  • 1/2 free revision of the project lifetime




Place the order now or review my different styles of animation gig here-

www.fiverr.com/ziaulh11





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used this producer multiple times for explainer videos. They do great work and have good turnaround times.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your repeat business and tips. Come back anytime :)

Seller's Response:

I highly recommend this seller and this gig, ziaulh11 went above and beyond to get my project completed. I love the final result!

:

Great Job Creating Our Company's Marketing Video!!

:

Great communication through every step of this project - we are delighted with the final video.




No comments:

Post a Comment