Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Create A Whiteboard Animation











About:

Get a whiteboard animation that will highlight your brand or product! Please contact me for a quote before ordering to see if I can handle your project, Thanks! I can take on projects from 30 seconds up to about 4 minutes long. Pricing depends on desired length/script word count, see details below.



I have over 9 years of experience on Fiverr, with a Graphic Design background. I can even provide script writing & voice over!



PRICING:

 $70 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video synced to Voice Over YOU provide

✓ $80 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video + My American Female Voice Over (Male Voice Available on Request)

✓ $95 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video + Voice Over + Scriptwriting



I provide production for:

Commercial advertisements

E-commerce stores

Education, training, onboarding

Real Estate

Medical Practice, Primary Care

Attorney, Law Practice

Cryptocurrency

& more!



VIDEO INCLUDES:

  • Images & Characters from my stock library (I cannot create custom illustrations/animations)
  • YOUR brand coloring!
  • Typography Animation
  • Your Logo
  • 1080p Quality
  • Royalty free music
  • Commercial Use



EXPRESS DELIVERY:

  • 3 Day Delivery (+$50)

Reviews


:

Mary was a JOY to work with! She was extremely responsive answering my questions pre-sale and created a custom order for my project. She works incredibly fast and produces the most amazing work. I ended up asking for a few edits. The edits were totally my fault wanting to change wording on the voice over from what I originally sent her (they were not errors she made). I felt bad asking but she agreed quickly and made me feel like it was no problem. I highly recommend working with Mary and can't wait to work with her again!!

:

Great job as always.

:

Type a comment…

:

As always, great video! Thank you so much. Excellent!

:

Uniquefivex was proactive, responsive, and very patient with us as we worked through the review and approval process. We are very happy with the final product that she delivered and I'm sure will be working with her again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment