Monday, December 27, 2021

Make The Colorful Animated Explainer Video For You











About:

It is recommended to contact through inbox first then place order 

What you will get 

  •  AWESOME whiteboard video 
  • 1080HD video
  •  Royalty Free Background music
  • 3 day delivery time, revisions will take extra time

 brand coloring and custom drawings will cost extra then general package cost



            Feel free to check "My Gig Portfolio"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEd12-NlBZzouxxSVS37TVw/videos

Reviews


:

Amazing work!!

:

Great Work at decent pricing. I recommend him to others and will definitely work with him again.

:

Ultra fast delivery. did professional work. very patient. recommended

:

Shujah was a pleasure to work with! Took my idea's and made them come to life. So very satisfied with my project and it wasn't an easy one - it was very specific and Shujah nailed it!

:

This was a great experience on fiver with this seller...to be honest I was not sure about the quality of work I will receive... but this seller delivered the final product beyond my expectation...the communication was spot on as if he was sitting right next to me...More than happy with the final product...highly recommended I will be coming back for future work... Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment