Saturday, January 22, 2022

Anything In Adobe Animate











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my Gig for Awesome Animations, Videos and Promotional Ads!!



I am working in Adobe flash/Animate cc from many years and have completed lots of projects.



I have a hands on experience of cartoon animations, banner ads, youtube ads, motion graphics, dynamic website and anything which can be done in Adobe Flash.



I can do Awesome things in Flash / Animate.

  • Cartoon Animations or 2d Animations
  • Animate character
  • Animated intro scenes
  • Banner Ads
  • Any format you want
  • Animated GIFS with high quality



PLEASE PROVIDE THE LOGO/IMAGES/VIDEOS OR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ANIMATE



Inbox me your requirement.... I will make your imagination/idea/script/movie/projects into Amazing Animation.



Best Regards,

Imran Afzal

Reviews


:

Great work and quick delivery. Highly recommend 🤩

:

he was efficient, responsive and skilled

:

Seller prompt easy to work with... Good experience; Ike!

:

thank you. great work

:

I am extremely happy with the delivery. The great thing about this seller was that he communicated so promptly and gives updates on the status of the project. In addition to that, he was very patient and worked with me to get the outcome that I was looking for (3 revisions which were delivered so quickly). I recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment